sld.txt Driver File Contents (lan-driver_xp-embedded.zip)
Driver Package File Name: lan-driver_xp-embedded.zip
Intel 8255xER / 82562 Fast Ethernet Embedded XP driver Information
This embedded XP driver supports Intel 8255xER and 82562 CICH Fast Ethernet controllers
Driver installation procedure
(1). Using the embedded XP component database manager, import the .sld file (e100.sld) into your database.
(2). Set the file paths for e100e325.sys, e100exp.inf, and e100.sld
Do either of the following:
- Copy e100ent.sys, e100b325.sys, e100.sld, e100exp.inf, and net559ER.inf to c:\e100exp
- Copy e100ent.sys, e100b325.sys, e100.sld, e100exp.inf, and net559ER.inf to the directory of your choice
- Using the embedded XP component manager, open e100.sld and select the component you want to install
- Open the "files" section of the component
- In the right pane, for each file, right click and select "properties"
- Click the "advanced" button
- Highlight the "SrcPath" line and click the "edit" button
- Change the value to the directory where the respective file resides. Be sure to include the drive
letter, but do not include a trailing backslash ( \ )
- Click "OK" to save these changes
(3). In the embedded XP target designer:
Under hardware->devices->Network Adapters, add the network adapter you'd like to include in your image
Intel(R) Pro/100 VE Network Connection,
Intel(R) Pro/100 VM Network Connection,
Intel(R) 82562 based Fast Ethernet Connection*, or
Intel(R) 8255xER Fast Ethernet Controller
*This component is for CICH devices (Device ID 2459 and 245D).
(4). Build and Install your OS image according to the instructions provided with the Microsoft embedded XP Target Designer.