README.TXT Driver File Contents (sfa110-b3.exe)
Driver Package File Name: sfa110-b3.exe
NetWare 32-bit ODI Driver Installation
NetWare DOS ODI Server Driver Installation (NetWare 5.00)
SOHOware Driver Diskette (FE100A.LAN)
1. Insert the SOHOware Driver Diskette into drive A
and check the contents of subdirectory \NW500
It should contain the following file :
FE100A.LAN Ä Novell NetWare Server Driver for
SOHOware 10/100 PCI Network Adapter.
FE100A.LDI Ä Novell NetWare Server Driver Installation
2. At the NetWare prompt (indicated by the Server name),
run the NWCONFIG.NLM program by typing:
server name: LOAD NWCONFIG <Enter>
3. Select "Driver Options" and press <Enter>.
4. Select "Configure network drivers" and press <Enter>.
5. Select "Select an additional driver" and press <Enter>.
6. Press the <Ins> key to specify other drivers to install.
7. Press <F3> and specify the driver path (A:\NW500)
and press <Enter>.
8. The FE100A.LAN driver should appear in your choice list for
the 'Select a driver to install' field. Choose this driver to
start the driver loading and binding procedure. This
will allow you to load and bind all 4 frame types supported
9. Add the LOAD and BIND statements you require to the server's
AUTOEXEC.NCF file so that the LAN driver will load automatically
each time the server starts up.
1. If you are doing the PERFORM3 or ENDURNCE test, you'd better add the
followings in your AUTOEXEC.NCF of the server,
Set Immediate Purge Of Deleted Files=ON
2. You had better add the followings in the STARTUP.NCF:
Set Reserved buffers below 16 meg = 200
Set maximum Physical receive Packet Size=1530
set minimum packet receive buffers = 150
All trademarks and brand names mentioned belong to their
-- THE END --