README.TXT Driver File Contents (sfa110-b3.exe)
Driver Package File Name: sfa110-b3.exe
Microsoft Network Client 3.0 for MS-DOS
This document describes the procedure to setup the Microsoft Network
Client for DOS driver on SOHOware 10/100 PCI Network Adapter.
Location of Driver: \MSCLIENT\FE100A.DOS
Installation Procedure :
Before you start with the installation procedure, make sure that the
adapter is properly installed and configured. Similarly, Make sure
that your Microsoft Network Client is properly installed.
(If not, The installation utility SETUP.EXE is located on Microsoft
Network Client v3.0 for MS-DOS Disk. Run SETUP.EXE from Disk and the
SETUP program screen will appear, and You must complete each of the
questions. These options are specific to your needs. The installation
procedure will transfer files to a specific directory on the client
and modify existing configuration files to fit your specific needs.)
1. Change to the Microsoft Network Client subdirectory, and run
2. The screen will display some infomation. Press <Enter> .
3. Responds to the screen prompts, selecting "Change Network
Configuration",then press <Enter>.
4. Move the highlight to "Add Adapter", press <Enter>.
5. Select "Network adapter not shown on list below ...".
6. Insert the SOHOware 10/100 PCI Network Adapter driver diskette in
floppy A,and specify your pathname A:\MSCLIENT ,then press <Enter>.
7. Follow screen instructions to complete the process. Simply
pressing <Enter> for each screen display will select the default
options. Press <Enter> until you reach the display prompting you
to reboot your system.