Disk1/_user1.cab/Language_Independent_OS_Independent_Files/ReadMe.txt Driver File Contents (KITWK950ALL.zip)
Driver Package File Name: KITWK950ALL.zip
Magic Keyboard Driver v2.00.01
Copyright (c) 2000 WayTech Development, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Before installing the Magic Keyboard Driver, please make
sure that all hardware connections are correct, and
that the system complies with the following requirements:
* IBM PC compatible system
* Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0 or Windows 2000
* Warning *
If you already installed Magic Keyboard Driver (your
keyboard can run without this driver), please run uninstall
program to uninstall your original driver.
To install the Magic Keyboard Driver v2.03, please refer to
the following instructions.
1. Please insert the CD included in your package into your
2. If your computer is set up to auto-install programs, then
Windows will automatically detect the CD and run the
"setup.exe". If Windows does not perform this procedure,
Choose RUN from the Windows START Menu. In the Run window
, type d:\Location\setup.exe (where D: is the location of
your CD-ROM drive) to start the installation Wizard.
3. Follow the Wizard's instruction Wizard's on-screen
instructions until the software is successfully installed.
To uninstall the driver:
1. From the Windows START Menu, select SETTINGS then CONTROL
2. In the Control Panel, double-click the ADD/REMOVE
PROGRAMS icon to enter the Add/Remove Programs Properties
3. Click the INSTALL / UNINSTALL button.
4. Select Magic Keyboard from the list
5. Click ADD / REMOVE button
6. Confirm the Uninstall
Release Note & Bugs Fixed
Initial Release part 1.