readme.txt Driver File Contents (nc.zip)
Driver Package File Name: nc.zip
TIP: Copy these INF files onto a floppy disk in order to make the
install process a bit easier.
How to update your existing INF driver file:
1. After booting into Windows, click on "Start," go to "Settings,"
and click on "Control Panel."
2. Open the "System" icon and click on the "Device Manager" tab.
3. Click on the + symbol in front of "Modems" and click on the
model of the modem you are updating.
4. Click on "Properties and then on the "Driver" tab.
5. Click the "Update Driver" button. If your INF files are on a
floppy disk, insert it now, otherwise you will be asked to tell
Windows95 the location of the INF files in the next screen.
If you receive the screen with the "Other Locations..." button, then you
should click on it and tell Windows95 where the updated INF files are.