Install Instructions.txt Driver File Contents (BJC-5000W2K.EXE)
Driver Package File Name: BJC-5000W2K.EXE
This printer driver is designed to be installed under Windows
2000. To install the driver, use the following procedures,
referring to your Windows 2000 documentation if necessary.
You must have full-control access to printer settings to carry out
1. Log on to Windows 2000 as a member of the [Administrators]
2. Click [Start].
3. From [Settings], select [Printers].
4. Double-click [Add Printer]. The Add Printer Wizard starts.
5. On the [Local or Network Printer] panel, make sure
[Automatically detect my printer] is unchecked, then click
6. Select LPT1 or whichever port you want to use.
7. When the list of printers appears click [Have Disk...].
8. Specify the folder containing the downloaded and extracted
printer driver files and click [OK].
9. Make sure the name of the printer you want to install is
correct and click [Next].
In some cases, a [Use Existing Driver] panel appears next. If it
does, select the [Replace existing driver] option to install the
10. Respond appropriately to the remaining screens of the [Add
11. In the final step of the [Add Printer] Wizard,"Completing
the Add Printer Wizard", click Finish. A [Digital Signature
Not Found] Dialog Box will appear and ask "Do you want to
continue the installation?". Click Yes to continue. A
printer icon appears once installation is complete.
When using the LPT port on your computer, the Windows Plug and
Play feature [Found New Hardware] Wizard may appear when you
start your computer. If this happens, click Cancel to exit the
automatic driver installation. Only the [Add Printer] Wizard
should be used to install your driver.