license.txt Driver File Contents (dd0782.exe)
Driver Package File Name: dd0782.exe
EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
Read the following terms and conditions carefully before using the enclosed Software. Use of the Software within this package indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with them, you should promptly return the Software to your dealer.
1. Grant of License. Eastman Kodak Company ("Kodak") grants you a license to use one copy of the enclosed software program(s) (the "Software") subject to the license restrictions set forth below.
2. Restrictions on Use. You may use the Software only on one computer at a time. For each additional computer on which the Software is running at the same time, you will need an additional licensed copy of the Software. You may copy the Software as necessary to enable you to use the Software as described above.
3. Transfer of the Software. You may permanently transfer the Software to another party if the other party agrees to accept the terms and conditions of this license and you retain no copies of the Software.
4. Copyright. The Software is owned by Kodak or its suppliers and protected by copyright laws and international treaties. You may not copy the Software other than as expressly provided in this license. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software.
5. Term. This license is effective until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by destroying the Software together with all copies in any form. It will also terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement. You agree upon such termination to destroy the Software together with all copies in any form.
For a period of 90 days after the date of delivery of the Software to you, as evidenced by a copy of your purchase receipt, Kodak warrants (i) the Software will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials, and (ii) the media on which the Software is furnished will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use.
Kodak does not warrant that the functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error free. You assume responsibility for operation of the Software to achieve your intended results, and for the installation, use, and results obtained from the Software.
Subject to any applicable legislation which prohibits the following exclusions, KODAK MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some states and countries, including England and Australia, do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or have legislation that imposes certain statutory warranties that cannot be excluded, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights.
LIMITATIONS OF REMEDIES
Subject to any applicable legislation which prohibits the following limitations, Kodak's entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at Kodak's option either (a) the repair or replacement of the Software or any media not meeting Kodak's "Limited Warranty" that is returned to Kodak or your dealer with a copy of your receipt, or (b) the return of the price you paid for the Software, provided you have proof of the purchase price you paid.These remedies are not available if failure of the Software or media is the result of misuse, abuse, or a failure to follow the operating instructions in the accompanying written materials.
IN NO EVENT WILL KODAK OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR DEALERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states and countries, including England and Australia, do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, or have legislation which restricts the limitation or exclusion of liability, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
If the Software was purchased in the United States, this Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New York. If purchased outside the United States, this Agreement is governed by the laws of the country in which it was purchased.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS
The SOFTWARE and documentation are provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subdivision (b)(3)(ii) of The Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause 252.227-7013. Contractor / manufacturer is Eastman Kodak Company, 343 State Street, Rochester, New York, 14650.
EUROPEAN COMMUNITY PROVISIONS
If this Software is used within a country of the European Union, nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as restricting any rights available under the European Community Software Directive (91/250/EEC).
QuickHelp(TM) is licensed from Altura Software, Inc. End-User is prohibited from taking any action to derive a source codeequivalent of QuickHelp, including reverse assembly or reverse compilation.