readme.txt Driver File Contents (9527274.exe)
Driver Package File Name: 9527274.exe
Certance DAT72 Tape Backup Drive
Firmware version A060-000
To update the tape drive firmware, you need to first start TapeRX.exe, included with this archive.
1. Before performing the update, ensure that the tape drive is finished with any backup, restore, or cleaning cycles.
2. From the TapeRX window, click Upgrade Firmware.
3. Click Browse for Firmware File, and then locate the VA060000.bin file.
4. Click Upgrade Firmware. The firmware update proceeds automatically.
Note: The tape drive could be damaged if power is lost during the firmware update.
5. When the update is complete, a message prompting that the firmware A060-000 has been installed displays in the text window. You can then exit TapeRX.