INSTALL.TXT Driver File Contents (PHILIPS_and_more.zip)
Driver Package File Name: PHILIPS_and_more.zip
Use the information file (philips.inf)
for Windows '95
Philips' monitors build in VESA DDC1/2B feature to support Plug & Play requirement for Windows '95. You can install this information file (philips.inf) in order to select your Philips monitor from "Monitor" dialog box in Windows 95 to activate Plug & Play application. The installation procedure based on Windows '95 OEM Releaseis 2 is specified as follows,
1. Start Windows '95
2. Click the 'Start' button, point to 'Settings', and then click 'Control Panel'
3. Double-click the 'Display' icon, select the 'Settings' tab, then select "Advanced Properties" tab.
4. Select "Ok" in the "Install From Disk" dialog box.
5. Now, you can see the Philips monitor is appeared.
6. If the model name of Philips monitor is correct, click "Ok" tab in "Select Device" dialog box.
7. Then, click "Close" tab in "Advanced Properties" dialog box.
8. Now, you can select "Refresh Rate" to change monitor resolution
If your Windows'95 version is different or you need more detail installation information, please refer to Windows 95 user's manual.