Readme_first.txt Driver File Contents (twwgpc_184.108.40.206.exe)
Driver Package File Name: twwgpc_220.127.116.11.exe
This document describes the procedure to install the driver for the 2Wire Wireless PC Card under Microsoft Windows, and to run a wireless configuration program to configure your 2Wire Wireless PC Card to work with a 2Wire HomePortal or OfficePortal wireless gateway. These drivers work under Microsoft Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, and XP.
STEP 1 - Driver Installation
1. Make sure your 2Wire Wireless PC Card has not been inserted into your computer.
2. Double-click on the file to run WinZip Self-Extractor. The driver installation files will be placed in your hard disk in the C:\TWWGPC_TEMP directory
3. Insert your 2Wire Wireless PC Card into an available PC card slot in your computer. Windows Found New Hardware Wizard will startup.
4. Select the option to search for driver in specific location. Specify C:\TWWGPC_TEMP as the location of driver.
5. Follow on-screen instruction to finish driver installation.
STEP 2 - Wireless Configuration
1. Run the program WirelessCfg.exe in the directory C:\TWWGPC_TEMP. You can do so by clicking on the Windows Start button and select Run. The Windows Start button is typically at the lower left corner of the screen. Type in C:\TWWGPC_TEMP\WirelessCfg.exe to launch the program.
2. Follow on-screen instruction to configure your wireless setting. Enter the serial number and encryption key as they are printed on the bottom of your 2Wire wireless gateway.