Lan/winNT.txt Driver File Contents (VT8233_LAN_driver_Ver2.4.zip)
Driver Package File Name: VT8233_LAN_driver_Ver2.4.zip
** VIA PCI 10/100Mb Fast Ethernet Adapter
** NDIS Driver for Windows NT 3.51/4.0
** v2.64 May. 2001
This document shows you how to setup the driver in Windows NT operating system.
Contents of the Subdirectory:
FETND4.SYS The NDIS4 driver for Windows NT.
FETND3.SYS The NDIS3 driver for Windows NT.
FETNDH.HLP The help file.
NTUTIL.DLL The user configuration library.
PCIENUM.SYS The system configuration utility.
OEMSETUP.INF The setup information file.
WINNT.TXT This file.
Before starting with the installation process, make sure that the adapter
is properly installed and configured.
1. Open "Control Panel" -> "Network", choose the "Wired to the network" and press "Next".
2. Click "Select from list..." then click "Have Disk...".
3. Insert Shuttle CD in CD-ROM, then key in the driver path and click "OK".
(assign the CD-ROM path, i.e. D:\Lan).
4. Windows will pop up a Network Setup Wizard window, choose "Next >".
5. When the driver installation is completed, restart your PC.
** For faster installation without CD swapping between O.S. and Driver CD.
Copy LAN folder to Hard disk before driver installation is recommended.