Intel/PRO100/UnixWare/readme.txt Driver File Contents (Motherboard_5CIntel_5CSocket_201155_5CQ67M_5CDriver_5CLan_5CIntel.zip)
Driver Package File Name: Motherboard_5CIntel_5CSocket_201155_5CQ67M_5CDriver_5CLan_5CIntel.zip
This driver is provided for convenience. It has been tested with
UnixWare* version 7.1.4 and OpenServer* 6.0. For any UNIX support questions
as well as updated drivers, please contact the OS vendor (SCO).
Installing the eeE8 Driver
To install the eeE8 driver:
1. Copy the eeE8.pkg file into any directory on the
UnixWare system, such as in the /tmp directory.
2. Make sure no other users are logged on and all user applications
3. If there is an older version of the eeE8 driver on the system, first
run 'netcfg' and remove any configured NICs. Exit 'netcfg'. Remove
the old driver by typing 'pkgrm eeE8'. (You can find the driver version
by typing 'pkginfo -l eeE8'.)
4. Install the new driver using 'pkgadd'. For example:
# pkgadd -d /tmp/eeE8.pkg
5. Run 'netcfg' to add and configure the NICs.
6. Reboot the system.
* Third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.