HELP/TROUBLE.TXT Driver File Contents (fe575291.exe)
Driver Package File Name: fe575291.exe
3Com Megahertz 10/100 LAN CardBus PC Card
If the PC Card diagnostic tests fail,
the PC Card may not be defective.
Check the following:
1. Make sure that the PC Card is operating in a notebook
containing a CardBus slot.
2. Make sure that the PC Card is completely seated in its
3. Make sure that your notebook is running DOS 3.1 or
higher and that no device drivers or memory managers are
4. Inspect all cables and connections.
5. If you are configuring the I/O base address or interrupt
request level make sure that the settings you select for
these parameters do not conflict with any other peripheral
or software program installed in the computer.
6. The notebook in which the PC Card may be defective.
Install the PC Card in a known functioning notebook
and run the tests again.
7. Replace the failed PC Card with a known working PC Card,
with the same configuration. If the second PC Card fails,
something is probably wrong with the test environment,
not with the PC Card.
For more troubleshooting tips, see Help575.
%VER Version 1.000.000