readme_english.txt Driver File Contents (mp620swin64103ej.exe)
Driver Package File Name: mp620swin64103ej.exe
Copyright CANON INC. 1994-2009
Canon MP620 series
Canon MP Drivers Version 1.03 64-bit Edition
for Microsoft Windows
- Some USB hubs may experience problems with MP Drivers. If this
happens, connect the device directly to the USB port on the PC,
or change the USB port that the device is connected to.
- When you connect the device to your PC, the drive that relates
to the Card Reader may not appear in Windows Explorer.
This behavior can occur if you map a network drive to the next
available drive letter after the local volumes and CD-ROM drives
have been assigned drive letters. If you experience this
problem, you should assign the network drive to any other drive
letters and reboot your PC.
- When working with very large files, Windows may run low on
virtual memory and not function properly. In this case, please
refer to your Windows documentation on how to increase your
virtual memory setting.
- For details on functions related to 64-bit versions of Windows,
see the corresponding user's manual.
- For information on application software that can be used on
64-bit versions of Windows, contact the corresponding
Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Windows is a trademark or registered trademark of Microsoft
Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
All brand names and product names mentioned in this document are
trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.