readme.txt Driver File Contents (nj100-2kxp.zip)
Driver Package File Name: nj100-2kxp.zip
Windows 2000/XP Installation:
1. Make sure that the printer is switched off and disconnected from your PC.
2. Execute the downloaded file.
3. Choose the desired language and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
4. When the warning regarding digital signature appears, click on "continue anyway".
5. Once the installation procedure is completed, you will be prompted to restart your PC.
During the PC reboot, connect the printer to the PC and switch it on, pressing POWER on the printer operator panel.
6. For IrdA connection the installation procedure is finished here.
For USB and LPT connections follow next steps.
7. The Plug & Play procedure starts automatically.
Check that the automatic Plug & Play installation for the printer is selected in one of the dialogue boxes displayed.
8. When the warning regarding digital signature appears, click on "continue anyway".
9. The printer is ready to use.