uninstll.txt Driver File Contents (48dsk103.exe)
Driver Package File Name: 48dsk103.exe
Driver removal procedure.
- Boot the PC with the Aironet card inserted into the system.
- Bring up the Control Panel then click on System.
- Choose the Device Manager tab and find the Aironet device located in the Network Adapter catagory, then click on Remove. If asked to Restart say "NO"
- Exit out of this window.
- Using Explorer or a DOS prompt delete the following files:
- After those files are deleted do a restart of the system.
- When restarted it will find new hardware and prompt for the driver location.
- Install the driver as normal with the NEW driver that was acquired on the Web site or emailed to you by Technical Support.
- Boot the PC with the Aironet card inserted into the system
- Bring up the Control Panel->Network icon.
- Under Network Adapters highlight the Aironet Adapter and click on remove.
- Do not restart if prompted.
- Delete the following files:
- restart the system and install the card with the NEW driver acquired from the Aironet Web site or emailed from TechnciaL Support.
If there are any questions please feel free to contact Aironet Technical Support at 330.664.7903 or email at email@example.com