README.TXT Driver File Contents (10_100LanCard_WinXP.zip)
Driver Package File Name: 10_100LanCard_WinXP.zip
Installing the driver for Microsoft Windows 2000
1. Make sure your computer is power-off.
2. Plug the adapter into one PCI slot of your computer.
3. Turn on the power. Your computer should be booting.
4. Windows 2000 will find new hardware, and
"Found New Hardware Wizard" will appear.
5. Insert the driver diskette into the floppy disk, and
press "Next", and "Next" again in the following windows.
6. Select "Specify a location" in the checkbox, and press "Next"
7. In the following dialog box, specify the directory of the driver
files. For example:
A:\Windows2000 (A: is floppy drive)
and then click "OK".
8. The wizard should found the driver now. Follow the direction
to complete installation.